Here we list almost all the positive effects and sensations that our product has on your body in accordance with fullerenol research from over the past 13 years, customer reviews and our own research. You can find a complete list of literature on the topic, after research of which we began to create the "Water" supplement, in the section "Research."
With the daily intake of "Water", you can feel a surge of strength and energy, notice an improvement in sleep and overall physical and psychological conditions. Falling asleep may become easier, and anxiety may leave you permanently. You will be able to feel the restoration of your vitality, as if your battery is 100% charged again. You can improve your mental and athletics performance; forget about old sores that haunted you. Also, the effect of other drugs that you are taking may increase and give more effect.
Even if, for some reason, you did not notice a strong noticeable effect, then look at what research from leading scientists around the world has shown us and how much a small molecule can do for the human body.
The most important, fundamental property of "Water" and fullerenol is its antioxidant activity. It is tens of times more effective than antioxidants widely used in medicine, such as vitamins C and E. As a "radical trap" "Water" can neutralize more than 20 free radicals with one molecule. It has been shown to be a 100 of times more effective than all other currently known antioxidants.
Free radicals are unpaired oxygen molecules that occur in the human body from any negative impact, such as smoking, stress at work or unhealthy diet, and in lower amounts, as an error of some biological processes.
According to the free radical theory of aging, first described in 1956, free radicals destroy cells in the body over time. Various studies and theories have linked the development of many diseases and premature aging to oxidative stress due to free radicals.
The chemistry of free radicals is designed in such a way that once formed, they are involved in a chain of consecutive reactions, the result of which is the formation of even more amounts of free radicals. Thus, they accumulate in the human body with age and can be catalysts for, so-called, age-related diseases.
According to research, fullerenol has shown positive results and can be considered as a remedy in the fight against age-related diseases such as:
- Central nervous system diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Autoimmune and inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and cancer; Cataracts and age-related visual impairment;
- Age-related changes in appearance such as loss of skin elasticity, wrinkles, gray hair, hair loss and changes in hair texture;
- Genetic degenerative diseases such as Huntington's disease or Parkinson's disease.
According to research, that you can see in the "research" section, on all the diseases listed above, Fullerenol, due to its unique properties, has shown excellent results and can be considered as a preventive or therapeutic supplement.
In addition, "Water" increases the resistance of cell membranes and is an excellent adaptogen, thereby increasing the body's nonspecific resistance to a wide range of harmful effects of physical, chemical and biological nature.
In addition, we analyzed and took into account articles with good fullerenol feedback:
- As an antiviral drug
- To protect the BBB (blood-brain barrier) and recovery after ischemia
- Positive effect on the intestinal microbiota
- Protective properties against the toxicity of dirty air
- Preventing the development of skin diseases and skin aging
- Fights multiple sclerosis
- Reduces the possibility of a heart attack and minimize its negative consequences
- Reduces stress after strong toxic poisons
- Fight against atherosclerosis and its onset
- Effective against osteoporosis
- Effective against thrombosis
In summary, we can assume that Water has the following properties:
- Increase the resistance of cell membranes to damaging factors
- Has a positive effect on the antioxidant and energy systems of the body
- Possesses radioprotective properties by suppressing excess levels of free radicals
- Possesses strong and long-term antihistamine and anti-allergic action.
- Increase adaptogenic functions of the body
- Has a positive neuroprotective and non-specific analgesic effects
- Has oncoprotective activity
- Possesses anti-atherosclerotic and hypotensive properties
- Has a wide range of antibacterial ~ and antiviral ~ activity
- Is able to have an antispasmodic effect
- Possesses bronchodilator and nootropic activities
To see the versatile effectiveness of "Water" for yourself, we invite you to study the "research" section and discover further interesting information.